Development effective of personnel management towards driving education reform in regional sustainable due to the objectives; 1) Problems and developmental needs of personnel management, 2) development of effective personnel management processes, 3) information systems management, HRIS and HR planning, staffing analysis, the redistribution of manpower, 4) Successful development of effective personnel management. The data using mixed and participatory action research with including sampling 3 groups per 243 persons. The instruments used for an assessment were the questionnaire, field study in documentary, brainstorming using to the quantity on descriptive statistics, mean average, standard deviation, F-test, multiple regression analysis, and the quality tocheck trust of Triangular Check, on reduction, organization, interpretation to conclusion of summaries in data.
Key Words: Effective of Personnel Management, Driving Education reform in Regional.
Personnel managementis the various parties involved in the implementation of the policy, management, planning recruitment and selection of maintenance. By developing advanced control personnel, as well as the evaluation of performance. For people who need to prepare the most effective strategy and management quality.
Strategic policy on the development of quality education in order to practice. To achieve the objective to bring quality output, achieving the vision. This development strategies, including strategy 1: the creating a fair society, strategy 2: the development of the society of lifelong learning sustainable, strategy 3: the balance and stability, strategy 4: the creating a knowledge-based economy and creation of environmental factors, strategy 5: to create a link between the country and the economic stability of the region, strategy 6: natural resource management, environmental sustainable.
Strategic plans and how intelligently to achieve the purpose of any such plans, which contain 1) goals, 2) means, 3) target, and 4) indicators. Strategy is important that benefit the organization in terms of the vision, mission goals. And by changes in the economic environment. Society and politics has rapidly emerged as a very intricate. As a result, organizations can seize the advantage, a chance to succeed, success factors derived from the speed to meet demand, innovation, an ability to reduce low costs, adaptability. The skilled personnel in the performance and learning, these success factors of the knowledge and skills available in the workforce of the organization, this includes resource management of 6Ms were man, money, material, machine, management, market and timing. By "human'' a significant resource more valuable to can creative value of maximum benefits to the organization. Any organization which can’t be achieved if the lack of availability of human resources on the Quality, knowledge, skills, Behavior, ability a positive attitude, engagement, job satisfaction this is a feature that contributes to competency.
The Ministry of Education has established a policy to drive education reform in seven policy, in particular the focus on the production and development of teachers. Personnel education quality. The goal is to implement the policy guidelines for the development of teachers to meet the demand for manpower, features of Thailand in Thailand, including a 4.0 system certified teachers, contributing to increased opportunities for staff with knowledge and experience in the education system to consistent with the promotion of the participation of all sectors to Driving education reform in the regional has a concrete and unified.
The development of a holistic manner that equilibrium, unified management of the new focus to concentrated achievement of development administration that is the measure of success as well as modifying practices in an integrated of complementary educational driving in a positive direction, quality and a good value, benefits of education have steadily wealth sufficient and sustainable.
1. The problems and developmental needs of personnel management.
2. The development of effective personnel management processes towards driving education reform in regional sustainable.
3. The development to information systems management, HRIS and HR planning, staffing analysis, the redistribution of manpower.
4. The successful development of effective personnel management towards driving education reform in regional sustainable.
1. Data using mixed research and participatory action research.
2. Sampling size of the key information with including sampling 3 groups were as; the personnel management of education office in primary per 223 persons, the personnel management of education office in secondary per 223 persons, and CLUSTERS per 18 persons, total 243 persons. By purposive sampling and focus groups.
3. Data into study of the statements were as;
3.1 The semi structure questionnaire 5- ratting scales 3 sheets; sheets 1 : the problems of personnel management, sheets 2 : the development fitness sheets 3 : the successful development of effective personnel management.
3.2 An un structure questionnaire to in-deep study.
4. Data collections by questionnaire, field study in documentary, brainstorming.
5. Data analysis of the quantity on descriptive statistics, mean average, standard deviation, F-test, multiple regression analysis, and the quality tocheck trust of Triangular Check, on reduction, organization, interpretation to conclusion of summaries in data.
1. Problems of personnel management at a high levels. And the problems levels follows up comments of the 3 groups did not different. Andthere are 3 parts of the development needs were as; planning staffing and placement, redistribution of manpower, recruitment and appointment.
2. Effective personnel management processes towards driving education reform in regional sustainable issue the element were 8 aspects; (1) concept Systems, center, co-ordination, creatively, controlling, (2) leaders ship, locational knowledge, learning to be, (3) unity, understanding, (4) share resources, supporting, (5) teams, (6) Efficiency and Effectiveness, (7) Responsibility, (8) sustainable strategies. The development fitness at a high level. And fitness development levels follows up comments of the 3 groups did not different.
3. Information Systems management, HRIS were to 5 steps as; system analysis, system design, implementation, evaluation and adjusting. The manpower is consistent with the needs of the schools. And redistribution of power in the late retired teacher teaching retirement in 8 years (2016- 2023 AD.) by the year 2019 a retired teacher the most. And the need to replace the retired teachers of all disciplines (1-4), including math, English, social studies Thai’s respectively and social studies.
4. Successful development of effective personnel management at a high levels. And successful levels follows up comments of the 3 groups did not different.
Development effective of personnel management towards driving education reform in regional sustainable is the structures, the composition, the strategies of systems management to an equilibrium of the knowledge, abilities, processes skills, works activity, controlling, evaluation of the goals in dimensions on policy, capability, personnel, management, action develop, strategies an integration of development on the frames bellows of the Area-Function-Participation-Personnel base were the appreciation and understanding, influence and development, action and evaluation to according with Balderson. (2007). The Effects of a Personal Accountability and Personal Responsibility Model on Urban Elementary Student Positive Social and Off-task Behaviors, and according with Miller, S. (2005). Developing and Promoting Graphic Novel Collections.
The development effective of personnel management towards driving education reform in regional sustainable were as;
1. An Appreciation and Understanding; personnel appreciatedwithout feeling or opposition or criticism, the awareness and common understanding.Changing to get to know and express themselves equally. The situation is different, however, can be seen as a success in the future.As a result, everyone has the opportunity to use facts, reason and cause power sharing of future success, creativity providence, panoramic photo and the vision, when vision of each of the parties come together, it will become even more of the shared vision or shared idealintothe geared.
2. An Influence and Development; creative individual is help to determine how to an aggressive.Strategywillbeachieve a common vision, ideology. There was a wide choice. Considered together, until the key ways that group has agreed. Contribute to development and success as like and the most likely.
3. An Action and Evaluation;important is introduction of defined action plan, that do not have a rationale, however, goal, however, who is primarily responsible, who must cooperate. Commitment specificof controltoactions that will lead to achieving the goals that bind together ideologically to be developing potential of; process effective ofpersonnel management, information systems management, HRIS and HR planning, staffing analysis, the redistribution of manpower, and development success sustainable.
Personnel management to be strengthened. The pillars of the relationship and intimacy horizontaltothe trust. Anchor good governance and people who value the happiness integrating sustainable equilibrium.
Balderson. (2007). The Effects of a Personal Accountability and Personal Responsibility Model on Urban Elementary Student Positive Social and Off-task Behaviors, Masters Abstracts International.42(03) : 746 ; June.
Cronbach, Lee Joseph (1974). Essential of Psychological. New York: Harper & Row.
Miller, S. (2005). Developing and Promoting Graphic Novel Collections. New York: Neal-Schuman.