The UKMT (United Kingdom Mathematics Trust) organises mathematics competitions and other mathematical enrichment activities for 11-18 year old school students from all around the
world. The competitions were established in 1996 and in the last academic year over 650,000 pupils from 4,500 schools took part in the three individual challenges, the UK's biggest national
and international mathematics competitions.
- The Gold award is achieved by the top 6-7% of the entrants.
- The Silver award is achieved by 13-14% of the entrants.
- The Bronze award is achieved by 21% of the entrants.
Our congratulations go to:
- in Year 12, Mickey, Por and Cartoon, who achieved Silver awards and to Mook. S for achieving a Gold award and the best in Year 12 certificate.
- in Year 11, Thunny who achieved a Bronze award, and New, Jie Hua, Matthew, Rainna and Beck, who achieved Gold awards. Beck also achieved the best in Year 11 and best in
the school award.
- in Year 10, Leo who achieved a Bronze award, Bank who achieved a silver award and Murfin who achieved a gold award and the best in Year 10 award.