Multi-layer Vacuum insulated cryogenic LNG ISO Tank is covered with double-walled shields. These are designed for efficient and cost-saving transportation.
Fixed chassis design provides excellent transportation. Even transporting in rough road, this design is strong enough to deliver in every situation.
LNG ISO container is your perfect choice for worldwide LNG transportation. The LNG ISO Tank has many customizable features. Moreover, 40-feet LNG tank is specially designed for easy transportation around the world.
LNG ISO cryogenic containers are commonly used in many countries for optimizing energy supply chains and storing liquefied natural gas in urban and rural areas. As specific customer’s requirement, customer can possibly buy or lease the containers for short or long periods. We will offer you a cost-effective solution.
Especially, LNG ISO tank and containers are designed for transportation not only on the road and rail but also in the sea and especially for international transportation.
The most outstanding function of LNG ISO Container is the ability to transport among land, railway and ocean. Gms Interneer has many partners whose enterprise passed the Ministry of Communications and national Marine Board LNG container’ test. With excellent insulation, no matter how far the transportation is, LNG ISO Container is your suitable choice in any case.
How LNG ISO Tank works ?
The main circuit of LNG ISO Tank is divided as following:
The process starts with filling LNG into the storage tank through the E-1 and through the filling valve to the tank. Especially, the pressure must be controlled in proper level. There are two main parts:
- Bottom fill is filling LNG into the bottom of the tank containing liquid which flows directly via V-1. When LNG combines with existing LNG in the tank, it turns to faster filling. However, it will also increase the pressure of the tank.
- Top fill is filling LNG to the top of the storage tank directly via V-2. When LNG merges with gas vapor, it becomes slower filling. Moreover, it will reduce the pressure of the tank
To control the pressure in the storage tank, it depends on the expansion of gasified LNG liquid. PBU-1, PBU-2 Build-up coils generating pressure are controlled by V-13 which is manual shutoff. Furthermore, Some cases can be automated by regulator or on-off valve. When the pressure of the tank decreases from standard level, On-Off Valve will open until it reaches the desired pressure. Finally, the On-Off Valve will be closed. The pressure change is involved with how much you use it, for example using LNG continuously.
Safety Device consists of 2 sets of PRV (Pressure Relief Valve) .Each set will have 2 pairs working together which are set to the Maximum Allowable Working Pressure. If the pressure is over the setpoint, PRV will start opening. It will close until the pressure in the system is equal to the setpoint.
The gauge set consists of level gauge and pressure gauge:
- The level gauge is differential pressure type by using the difference of the pressure level of the low pressure and the high pressure. This differential pressure will push diaphragm mechanism to show the result.
- The pressure gauge is Bourdon Type. This type is measured at the cylinder head.
LNG can be used by opening the V-3 valve to distribute it through E-3. Normally, ISO container can be moved in any places and loaded back. However, filling LNG can also do in the same time but the tank pressure must be controlled stably
- Fill on V-2 (Top Fill ) by closing V-1 (Bottom Fill), which results from the top filling may decrease the tank pressure and fill slowly. Therefore, it relies on generating pressure from the pressure control circuit.
- In case of opening, filling on V-2 (Top Fill ) and V-1 (Bottom Fill) will continue as usual procedure by controlling the balance of both valves. However, there will be some amount of existing LNG during the filling that flows through V-3 to use in operation. This makes the amount of LNG decrease .Therefore, if taking into account the filling volume from LNG Truck, there should be a flow meter to measure the amount.